Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gold

Lynyrd Skynyrd's GOLD is basically a repackaging of their excellent 1998 anthology, THE ESSENTIAL LYNYRD SKYNYRD, so if you have the earlier collection, there's absolutely no reason to buy this one. However, if you don't, run- do not walk- to your local record store and buy it- fast!


Track Listing
CD 1
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. I Ain't The One
3. Was I Right Or Wrong
4. Gimme Three Steps
5. Workin' For MCA
6. Simple Man
7. Swamp Music
8. Tha Ballad Of Curtis Loew
9. Saturday Night Special
10. Mr.Banker Listen Listen
11. Comin' Home (Origanal Version)
12. Call Me The Breeze
13. Free Bird

CD 2
1. What's Your Name
2. Whiskey Rock-A-Roller (Live)
3. Tuesday's Gone
4. Double Trouble
5. I know A Little
6. Four Walls Of Raiford
7. I Never Dreamed
8. Gimme Back My Bullets (Live)
9. You Got That Right
10. All I Can Do Is Write About It (Accoustic Version)
11. That Smell
12. Free Bird (Live)

http://rapidshare.com/files/44622561/haLo1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/44231393/oLd7.rar

No comments: